Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Really funny jokes-More tail

Posted: 02 Feb 2010 12:02 AM PST


A man was in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son.
Every time the kite went up into the air, it came crashing down.
This went on for a while until his wife stuck her head out of the front door and yelled, "You need more tail!"

The father yelled back, "F**k You, I told you yesterday that I needed more tail,... and you told me to go fly a kite!"

Adult jokes-Putting body parts to sleep

Posted: 02 Feb 2010 12:01 AM PST


"Doc, I can't sleep anymore," the man complained. "I've tried everything, but I just toss and turn."
"You have to learn to relax," the doctor said. "Try putting each part of your body to sleep separately."
That night the guy crawled into bed, got comfortable and started to talk to his body.
"Toes, go to sleep," he whispered.
"Feet, go to sleep.
Legs, go to sleep.
Hips, go to sleep.
Stomach, go to sleep"
Just then, his wife walked in wearing a transparent teddy.
Her husband opened one eye, then lifted his head from the pillow.
"OK," he shouted, "up, up...everybody up!"

Short Joke - Husband Wife

Posted: 01 Feb 2010 07:56 AM PST


Phone rings,

Husband: If it is for me then say that I am not at home.

Wife answered: He is at home.

Shocked Husband: What the Hell?

Wife: It was for me !!

0 comments:

Blog Archive