Really Funny Jokes

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Funny stuff jokes-Little Known Illnesses

Posted: 10 Oct 2009 12:04 AM PDT


AFROPHOBIA: Fear of the return of the 70's hair styles.
DEJA FLU: The feeling that one has had this cold before.
HYPOCOINDRIA: Fear of not having correct change.
HAIRPIECE SWIMPLEX: Rash caused by wearing a toupee in a pool.
HERPES CINEPLEX: Rash caused by movie tickets priced at $9.50.
CELESTIAL SEASONINGS AFFECTIVE DISORDER: Herbal-tea addiction.
VISACARDITIS: The heart-stopping sensation brought on by exceeding your credit limit.
SONSTROKE: An attack during the reading of a will.
ROSWELL-BABY SYNDROME: Irrational fear that one's infant might be an alien.
OREOPOROSIS: Disorder caused by too many cookies, not enough milk.

Adult jokes-Scream

Posted: 10 Oct 2009 12:03 AM PDT


When I was 17, my mother remarried and moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma, leaving me alone to finish my senior year of high school in the little town where we lived (She was only about an hour away and I was very responsible for my age).
My girlfriend had decided to stay the night one Saturday, on Sunday morning we woke up and started to have sex.
We got very involved and she started screaming very loudly, then we heard the toilet flush in the
next room - my mother had come home for a Sunday lunch!
When we finally got the courage to come out of the bedroom, my mother was sitting at the dining room table and asked, "Did your father have the whole sex talk with you before we got divorced?"
He hadn't, but as most kids did at that time we learned in school, I said, "No mom, he did not."
To which she replied, "Darn, I didn't think so, we were married for 28 years and he never made me scream like that!!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive