Really Funny Jokes

>> Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes-Fetish for big women

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


A man with a fetish for very large women walks into a brothel. When asked what he wants, he says 'I want a really large woman - as big as possible.'
He is shown this enormous woman, but he shakes his head - 'nope, not fat enough. Get someone bigger than that.'
He is shown another, even more enormous woman. 'Nope, still not big enough. I tell you what - give me the biggest woman you have!'.
He is shown the biggest woman who works in the brothel. She is unbelievably big - 'That's more like it!'
He is taken off to a room by the woman, and presently is on top of her going about satisfying his sexual desires. After a few minutes of heaving and groaning, he suddenly stops and says to the woman - 'Sorry. Do you mind if I turn the light off?'
To which the woman replies 'It's me, isn't it? I'm so big that you find me unattractive. '
To which the man replies - 'No, not at all! I think you're a very attractive woman. It's just that the light bulb's burning my as**!'

Doctor jokes-Animated discussion

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


Two Indian doctors working in an American hospital were having an animated discussion.
"I say it's spelt W-R-R-O-O-M," said one.
"No, it is W-O-O-M-B," said the other.
A nurse passing by said, "Excuse me, you are both wrong. It is spelled W-O-M-B."

"Thanks nurse," said one, "but we prefer to settle this argument ourselves. Besides, we don't think you are in a position to describe the sound of an elephant farting underwater."

Really funny jokes-Theory of Relativity

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


An old Jewish man reads about Einstein's theory of relativity in the newspaper and asks his scientist grandson to explain it to him.
"Well, zayda, it's sort of like this. Einstein says that if you're having your teeth drilled without Novocain, a minute seems like an hour. But if you're sitting with a beautiful woman on your lap, an hour seems like a minute."
The old man considers this profound bit of thinking for a moment and says, "And from this he makes a living?"

0 comments:

Blog Archive