Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Short funny jokes-Hijackers' demands

Posted: 22 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


A group of terrorists hijacked a plane full of politicians.
They called down to ground control with their list of demands and added that if their demands weren't met, they would release one politician every hour.

Clean jokes-Lift

Posted: 22 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


Moshe was at his golf club and went into the clubhouse to see whether anyone could offer him a lift to Manhattan. His own car was in the shop being serviced.
"Sure," said Irving, "I'll give you a lift. My Rolls Royce is just outside."
As they're driving along, Moshe says, "Irving, what's that thing on the dashboard making a soft humming sound all the time?"
"That's my digital clock."
A few minutes later, Moshe asks, "And what's that thing on the dashboard moving up and down?"
"That's my tachometer," says Irving.
Then a few minutes after that, Moshe starts to ask, "What's that...."
"Hold on a minute, Moshe," says Irving, "I can see you've never been in a Rolls Royce before."
"Yes I have, but I've never been in the front seat."

0 comments:

Blog Archive