Really Funny Jokes

>> Friday, September 11, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Short funny jokes-Whiter

Posted: 11 Sep 2009 12:05 AM PDT


Michael Jackson's death has now been ruled a suicide.
Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is if he died.

Really funny jokes-Drowning Woman

Posted: 11 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


Standing at the edge of the lake, a man saw a woman flailing about in the deep water. Unable to swim, the man screamed for help. A trout fisherman ran up. The man said, "My wife is drowning and I can't swim. Please save her. I'll give you a hundred dollars."
The fisherman dove into the water. In ten powerful strokes, he reached the woman, put his arm around her, and swam back to shore. Depositing her at the feet of the man, the fisherman said, "Okay, where's my hundred dollars?"
The man said, "Look, when I saw her going down for the third time, I thought it was my wife. But this is my mother-in-law. "
The fisherman reached into his pocket and said, "Just my luck. How much do I owe you?"

Adult jokes-Old fashion way

Posted: 11 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


There was a man named Jose that worked in the fields of a rural country cutting down trees, and every afternoon his wife Maria used to bring him his lunch.
Well one afternoon Jose got horny and started making love to Maria, as they were doing it a bee flew by and stung her right next to her nipple.
Days went by and the swelling wouldn't go away, so Jose took her to the doctor's.
The doctor took a look at it and said "Well we're going to have to get the puss out in order for her breast to heal, and the best way to do that is to suck it out."
Jose looked at the doctor and said "Isn't there another way?"
The doctor said "Nope, the old-fashion way is the best way for this."
So of course he believed the doctor and went along with it, so the doctor went off on Maria's t*t, he had her moaning and everything.
A week later Jose while taking a piss got stung right on the tip of his d**k so he went to the doctor.
The doctor took a look at it and said, "Holy shit, that things huge! I'll be right back, I'm going to go get a shot that will make the puss come right out."
Jose looked at him and said, "NO, no, no, like you said the old fashion way is the best way. Now start sucking!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive