Really Funny Jokes

>> Monday, April 4, 2011

Really Funny Jokes


Funny jokes-Insurance agent

Posted: 04 Apr 2011 12:02 AM PDT


Getting away from their high-stress jobs, a couple spends relaxing weekends in their motor home. When they found their peace and quiet disturbed by well-meaning, but unwelcome, visits from other campers, they devised a plan to assure themselves some privacy.

Now, when they set up camp, they place this sign on the door of their RV:

"Insurance agent. Ask about our term-life package."

Doctor jokes-Well constructed miss

Posted: 04 Apr 2011 12:01 AM PDT


During her annual checkup, the well constructed miss was asked to disrobe and climb onto the examining table.

"Doctor," she replied shyly,

"I just can't undress in front of you."

"All right," said the physician, "I'll flick off the lights. You undress and tell me when you're through."

In a few moments, her voice rang out in the darkness:

"Doctor, I've undressed. What shall I do with my clothes?"

"Put them on the chair, on top of mine."

0 comments:

Blog Archive