Really Funny Jokes

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Really Funny Jokes


Funny jokes-Barn Insurance

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 12:02 AM PDT


Larry's barn burned down and his wife, Susan, called the insurance company. Susan told the insurance company, "We had that barn insured for fifty thousand and I want my money."

The agent replied, "Whoa there, just a minute, Susan. Insurance doesn't work quite like that. We will ascertain the value of what was insured and provide you with a new one of comparable worth."

There was a long pause before Susan replied, "Then I'd like to cancel the policy on my husband."

Office jokes-Life is all math

Posted: 30 Mar 2011 12:01 AM PDT


One attractive young businesswoman to another, over lunch:

My life is all math. I am trying to add to my income, subtract from my weight, divide my time, and avoid multiplying.

0 comments:

Blog Archive