Really Funny Jokes

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

Really Funny Jokes


Redneck jokes-Defence in court

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 12:02 AM PST


Q: What is a Redneck's defense in court?

A: "Honest your Honor, I was just helping the sheep over the fence."

Good jokes-Customs

Posted: 26 Feb 2011 12:02 AM PST


On a visit to my wife's native England for our honeymoon, we arrived at London's Gatwick Airport. Tania headed for the British passport control line while I, an American, waited in the foreigners' line. When my turn came, the customs officer asked me the purpose of my visit.

"Pleasure," I replied. "I'm on my honeymoon."

The officer looked first to one side of me, then the other. "That's very interesting, sir," he said as he stamped my passport. "Most men bring their wives with them."

0 comments:

Blog Archive