Really Funny Jokes

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Really Funny Jokes


Little Johnny jokes-Spill my seed

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 12:02 AM PST


A young Amish boy, Little Johnny, is sitting on his bed reading The Bible. Suddenly, his father storms in, grabs him and drags him out into the pasture. In the pasture is one sheep chewing
grass. His father points to the sheep and says, "Thou hast had sex with yon sheep!"

Little Johnny kneels and says, "Father forgive me for I did indeed spill my seed in yon lowly beast."

Saddened his father says, "Thou art forgiven my son. But know this... there will be REAL trouble if I taste it again!!!"

Short funny jokes-God's promise

Posted: 10 Jan 2011 12:01 AM PST


While creating Husbands, God promised Women that good and ideal Husbands would be found in all corners of the world. . .

And then he made the earth round.

0 comments:

Blog Archive