Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Funny jokes-Scenery

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 12:02 AM PST


I was eavesdropping on two women sitting behind me on the bus when they started talking about a trip to Switzerland. The first passenger asked the second whether she had enjoyed the beautiful scenery.

"Not really," came the reply. "I couldn't see much because of all the mountains in the way."

Doctor jokes-Miserable cold

Posted: 07 Dec 2010 12:02 AM PST


A man went to see his doctor because he was suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribed some pills, but they didn't help.

On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot, but that didn't do any good.

On his third visit the doctor told the man to go home and take a hot bath. As soon as he was finished bathing he was to throw open all the windows and stands in the draft.

"But doc," protested the patient, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."

"I know," said his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."

One line jokes - Husband Wife

Posted: 06 Dec 2010 10:41 PM PST


Wife : "Why are you back home so early?"
Husband : At office boss told me "Go to Hell.."

0 comments:

Blog Archive