Really Funny Jokes

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Really funny jokes-Husband and Wife tiff

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 12:02 AM PST


Husband and wife had a tiff.

Wife called up her mum and said, "He fought with me again. I am coming to live with you".

Mom said, "No no my little girl, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to stay with you."

Clean jokes-Grouchy

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 12:01 AM PST


When I went to get my driver's license renewed, our local Motor Vehicle Bureau was packed.

The line inched along for almost an hour until the man ahead of me finally got his license.

He inspected his photo for a moment and commented to the clerk, "I was standing in line so long, I ended up looking pretty grouchy in this picture."

The clerk looked at his picture closely, and reassured him, "It's okay. That's how you're going to look when the cops pull you over anyway."

0 comments:

Blog Archive