Really Funny Jokes

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes | The cute girl and her Terrier

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 04:31 AM PDT


I was walking in the park one bright sunny Sunday afternoon, when I noticed a cute little girl out walking her dog. As she approached me on the path, she looked about 9 years old, all dressed up in her Sunday best, and her freshly scrubbed face, just gleaming with cutesiness. Tugging on her leash was a well groomed, but somewhat chubby, terrier. As we met on the path, I greeted her, "Hi there, my, aren't you pretty today and what a fine looking dog you have." "Thank you, sir" she said, "And what a nice day this is isn't it?" "Yes it is" I answered, "My, what a polite little girl you are, and what a pretty dress you're wearing." "Oh, thank you, sir. My mother taught me to always be polite and she made this dress for me, isn't it pretty?" she said with a beaming smile."Yes, very pretty" I answered, "By the way, what's your dog's name?" "Oh, sir, my dog's name is 'Porky', isn't that cute?" "Well, it certainly is an unusual name for a dog. Why do you call him 'Porky', because he's a little fat?""Oh, no!" she replied with a smile, "It's because he f**ks pigs!"

Hilarious jokes-All the credit

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 12:02 AM PDT


Why is getting Christmas presents for your kids just like a day at the office?

You do all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.

Really funny jokes-Things your mother would never say

Posted: 29 Oct 2010 12:01 AM PDT


Things Your Mother Would NEVER Say...


-- Yeah, I used to cut class a lot too.

-- Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day.

-- That outfit isn't sexy enough, here, unbutton your blouse.

-- Why don't you hitchhike? It would totally be cheaper.

-- The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here.

-- Don't clean your room so often. It makes the rest of the house look bad.

-- Can I borrow your new speed metal CDs?

-- Naw, you don't have to call me, I'll eventually figure it out if you're in trouble.

0 comments:

Blog Archive