Really Funny Jokes

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes | Castrated

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 03:06 AM PDT


"Doc," says Arthur, "I want to be castrated."

"What on earth for?" asks the doctor in amazement?

"It's something I've been thinking about for a long time and I want to have it done," replies Arthur.

"But have you thought it through properly?" asks the doctor.

"It's a very serious operation and once it's done, there's no going back. It will change your life forever!"

"I'm aware of that and you're not going to change my mind - either you book me in to be castrated or I'll simply go to another doctor."

"Well, O.K.," says the doctor. "But it's against my better judgment!"

So Arthur has his operation, and the next day he is up and walking very slowly, legs apart, down the hospital corridor with his drip stand. Heading toward him is another patient, who is walking exactly the same way.

"Hi there," says Arthur, "It looks as if you've just had the same operation as me."

"Well," said the patient, "I finally decided after 37 years of life that I would like to be circumcised. "

Arthur stared at him in horror. "Damn! THAT'S the word!!!"

Funny jokes-Good traits

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:02 AM PDT


The old man had died. A wonderful funeral was in progress and the country preacher talked at length of the good traits of the deceased, what an honest man he was, and what a loving husband and kind father he was.

Finally, the widow leaned over and whispered to one of her children, "Go up there and take a look in the coffin and see if that's your pa."

Clean jokes-Family Feet Business

Posted: 23 Sep 2010 12:01 AM PDT


I heard once of story of a family firm who cornered the feet market. One brother sold shoes, each shoe had a hidden fatal flaw. As a direct result the victim's feet needed treatment with the second brother, who was the only Chiropodist in town.

Legend had it that the chiropodist was so incompetent that the only way the victim could get home was in a taxi. You're ahead of me now, the third brother had the only taxi firm for miles around.

Adult jokes | $600 rebate!

Posted: 22 Sep 2010 05:57 AM PDT


Dr. Marc Faber concluded his monthly bulletin (June 2010) with the following: ''The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I've been doing my part.''

0 comments:

Blog Archive