Really Funny Jokes

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Short hilarious jokes - Marriage

Posted: 25 Apr 2010 05:03 AM PDT


Joke 1
How can you tell the married men at a wedding reception?
They're the ones dancing with everyone but their wives.


Joke 2
What is a wedding tragedy?
To marry a man for love, and then find out he has no money.


Joke 3
How do I make my wife stop buying all these gloves?
Buy her a diamond ring.

Joke 4
How do most men define marriage?
A very expensive way to getting their laundry done free.

Funny Jokes - Momento

Posted: 25 Apr 2010 04:57 AM PDT


A friend asked a lady: "I suppose you carry a momento of some sort in that locket of yours?"

"Yes, a strand of my husband's hair."

"But your husband's still alive!"

"Yes, but his hair's gone."

Santa Banta sardar jokes-Fax

Posted: 25 Apr 2010 12:01 AM PDT


Banta : I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife Preeto that I'd be home tonight, and when I got into my room I found Preeto in another man's arms.

Santa : kept silent for a few minutes, then coolly said, "Maybe, she didn't get the fax."


0 comments:

Blog Archive