Really Funny Jokes

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Kids jokes-Prayers before eating

Posted: 10 Apr 2010 12:02 AM PDT

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.


Short humorous jokes - Reading email

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:32 PM PDT

A South American scientist from Argentina ,

after a lengthy study, has discovered that

people with very low intelligence read their

Emails with their hand on the mouse.

..
..
..

..

..
..

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late buddy


One liner jokes - Man

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 11:03 PM PDT

You can't change a man unless he is in diapers.


Short Doctor jokes - Wish

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 08:04 AM PDT

The doctor stood by the bedside of a very sick patient and said,

"I cannot hide the fact that your are very ill, my man. Is there any one you would like to see?".

"Yes," replied the patient faintly, "Another doctor".


Lawyer Jokes - Children

Posted: 09 Apr 2010 06:57 AM PDT

LAWYER : She had three children, right?

WITNESS : Yes.

LAWYER : How many were boys?

WITNESS : None.

Lawyer : Were there any girls?

WITNESS : Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?


0 comments:

Blog Archive