Really Funny Jokes

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Really funny jokes-Tried once

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 12:01 AM PST


At a resort, a guy walks up to an older fellow who is sitting in the sun, sipping iced tea.
The young guy says, "Hey, how about a round of golf?
""Nah," the older fellow replies, "tried it once, didn't like it."
"Well, how about a swim? It'll be more refreshing that your iced tea there."
"Nah," the older fellow responds, "tried it once, didn't like it."
Young guy says, "Well, how about a game of tennis?""
Naw, tried it once and didn't like it. But my son will be here soon. He's usually up for a game or two."
The younger guy replies, "Your only child I presume?"

Adult jokes-Donation

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 12:01 AM PST


A man and a woman were waiting in line at the hospital donation center.
Man: 'What are you doing here today?'
Woman: 'Oh, I'm here to donate some blood. They're going to give me 200 bucks for it.'
Man: 'Hmm, that's interesting. I'm here to donate sperm, myself. But they pay me 1000 bucks.'
The woman looked thoughtful for a moment and they chatted some more before going their separate ways. Several months later, the same man and woman meet again in the same line.
Man: 'Hi there! Here to donate blood again?'
Woman: (shaking her head with mouth closed) 'Unh unh.'

0 comments:

Blog Archive