Current News

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Current News


india south africa cricket score | Watch Recent Score Board | Get Entire Cricket Schedule

Posted: 09 Feb 2010 04:02 AM PST

Watch Live score, Get live recent updates, Listen Live commentary, Highlights of the day & Many more... but only at http://scores.sify.com/match/. Just select the link & paste into your address bar.

The recent updates is given bellow.

Day 4:
Result: South Africa won by an innings and 6 runs
Last 5 Ovs : 8/3, RR : 1.6, 4s : 0, 6s : 1
IND: 233/10 in 64.4 ov & 319/10 in 107.1 ov
RSA: 558/6 in 176 ov

Entire Schedule Of Cricket

Feb 11 :
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh, 3rd ODI (06:30 IST)
Christchurch

Feb 12 :
Australia Vs West Indies, 3rd ODI (08:55 IST)
Sydney

Feb 14 :
Australia Vs West Indies, 4th ODI (08:55 IST)
Brisbane

Feb 14 :
India Vs South Africa, 2nd Test (09:30 IST)
Kolkata

Feb 15 :
New Zealand Vs Bangladesh, Only Test (03:30 IST)
Hamilton

Feb 19 :
Australia Vs West Indies, 5th ODI (08:55 IST)
Melbourne

Feb 19 :
Pakistan Vs England, 1st T20I (19:30 IST)
Dubai

Feb 20 :
Pakistan Vs England, 2nd T20I (19:30 IST)
Dubai

Feb 21 :
Australia Vs West Indies, 1st T20I (10:30 IST)
Hobart

Feb 21 :
India Vs South Africa, 1st ODI (14:30 IST)
Jaipur

Feb 23 :
Australia Vs West Indies, 2nd T20I (14:05 IST)
Sydney

Feb 24 :
India Vs South Africa, 2nd ODI (09:00 IST)
Gwalior

Feb 26 :
New Zealand Vs Australia, 1st T20I (11:30 IST)
Wellington
Feb 27 09:00 India Vs South Africa, 3rd ODI (14:30 IST)
Ahmedabad

Feb 28 :
Bangladesh Vs England, 1st ODI (08:30 IST)
Dhaka

Feb 28 :
New Zealand Vs Australia, 2nd T20I (10:30 IST)
Christchurch

Feb 28 :
West Indies Vs Zimbabwe, Only T20I (23:30 IST)
Port of Spain, Trinidad

Get More Here

Click Here To Know About Australia vs West Indies Match Recent Updates

Click Here For The Direct Link







Punjab Kesari

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 11:41 PM PST


Punjab Kesari is a Hindi-language newspaper published from many centres in Punjab and Haryana in India. It claims itself to be the largest selling Hindi daily in India. At the time of the Punjab insurgency its then editors Jagat Narain and later his son Ramesh Chandra were assassinated by militants.

to read Punjab Kesari Hindi-language newspaper click here


LIC Wealth Plus

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 11:25 PM PST


LIC Wealth Plus is a unit linked insurance plan that safeguards investment from market fluctuations, so that investments are protected in financially volatile times. This plan will be available for sale for a limited period. This plan comes with an option of choosing from either of a single premium or 3 years payment term. LIC Wealth Plus plan will be available for three months from 9th February 2010 and the plan closes for sale after those initial three months. There after the funds collected will be invested in equity market, implying that the risk is only medium.

Minimum Age at entry is 10 years (age last birthday) while the Maximum Age at entry is 65 years (age nearer birthday).

If the policyholder is not satisfied with the Terms and Conditions of the policy, he may return the policy to LIC within the Cooling off period of 15 days.

The Detail information of LIC's Wealth Plus


Free Aptitude Test | Aptitude Test

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 09:14 PM PST

Career aptitude tests use a series of questions about your interests, about your style of working, and how you interact with other people. Remember, when taking a career aptitude test, it's important to be as honest as possible.

Usually your first instinct is the right one. By answering these questions, a career aptitude test can help you figure out your natural preferences and strengths. Aptitude tests then try to match these preferences and strengths with a large database of careers.

An assessment test can?t guarantee the perfect career - but it can be a wonderful tool to use to narrow down your choices or open up avenues you might never have thought to explore

Free Assessment Tests


Chocolate Day SMS | 9th February Chocolate Day

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 09:07 PM PST

Chocolate Day SMS 2010

Happy Chocolate Day 2010

Dairy milk 4 love
Perk 4 friend
Kit Kat 4 best friend
Polo 4 hatred
And Mentos for cool person
what do you choose 4 me,


Lovely chocolate n Lovely u,
And Lovely are the things you do,
But the loveliest is the friendship of the two,
One is Me and Other is u!

This is a chocolate message,
For a dairy milk person,
From a five star friend,
For a melody reason,
And a kitkat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood to say,
Happy Chocolate Day..

If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest…

Life is like a chocolate box,
Each chocolate is like a portion of life,
Some are crunchy, some r nutty,
Some r soft, but all r DELICIOUS.


Ahlcon International School Admission Short List 2010

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 07:52 AM PST


I know People are searching for When is Ahlcon International School Results,Admission Schedule 2010-2011 For Pre School & Pre Primary

Ahlcon International School Pre Nursery Admission Shortlist 2010, Ahlcon International School Admission Schedule 2010, Ahlcon International School admission short list 2010, Ahlcon International School admission schedule 2010,ahlcon international school mayur vihar


Ahlcon Public School is a co-educational English Medium School, established in 1988 by Shanti Devi Progressive Education Society.

Admission Schedule 2010-2011 For Pre School & Pre Primary Download

Direct link here

Ahlcon Public School

Mayur Vihar Phase -1

Delhi -110091

Ph: 011- 22750565, Fax: 011-22754218

Website:www.AhlconSchool.net


Propose Day & Valentines Day SMS | 8th Feb Propose Day | Propose Day 2010 | 2010 Propose Day SMS | 8th Feb Propose Day 2010 | Lates Proposal SMS |

Posted: 08 Feb 2010 05:26 AM PST

Propose Day is a perfect day to propose. Get Propose Day sms and say I Love You to your partner. Get latest sms to express your love.

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

U may meet people,
better than me,
funnier than me,
more beautiful than me,
but one thing i can say 2 u _ _
I will always be there 4 u when they all leave u.

If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!

I Love You For Not What You Are But What I become when I am there with You. SO be with me forever.

Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!**

Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.

The person who loves you a lot
will always do TWO things EXTREMELY for you
Silently CARING..
&
openly HURTING..
to make you PERFECT..

I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Love you forever.

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. I love you.

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I'll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.


0 comments:

Blog Archive