Current News

>> Sunday, February 7, 2010

Current News


Happy Rose Day SMS Messages Valentine Messages SMS

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 08:25 AM PST

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,
You must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always.


Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

Har pal ne kaha ek pal se...
Pal bhar ke liye aap mere samne aa jao...
pal bhar ka saath kuch aisa ho...
ki har pal tum hi yaad aao...

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!


Phool bankar muskarana zindagi,
muskarake gum bhulana zindagi,
jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua,
haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi...


Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
Happy Valentines Day my love.

I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!

Khushi se dil ko aabad karna...
Aur gham ko dil se azad karna,
Hamari bus itni gujarish hai ke hame bhi
Din me ek baar YAAD karna

Miss me
or
Hate me

both r in my favor,

If u miss me
I'll always b in ur heart,

If u hate me
I'll always b in ur mind

Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Hum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge
Humein mita sakte ho to mita do
yaadein meri, magar..
kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.

In School, They Taught Me That
1 hour = 60 Mints
1 Min = 60 Secs
But They Never Told Me That
1 Sec Without You = 100 Years:

If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??

Hum tere sath chalenge tu chale na chale,
tera har dard sahenge tu kahe ya na kahe,
hum chahte hai ki tum sada khush raho,
hum chahe rahe ya na rahe..

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U...


rose day, rose day scraps, rose day messages, happy rose day sms, when is rose day


Madras University Results 2010 | Madras University UG Results Nov 2009

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 07:42 AM PST

November/December 2009 UG/PG results of Madras University Has Been declared today. For more information student can be refer main website at results.chennaieducation.net.



Here is the direct link for the result of MCA, MSC-IT, MSC-CS, MSC-CST & PG Degree exam Nov 2009

Now student can also take away result on mobile click here for detail

About University : The University of Madras was among the three oldest universities established by the British India. The proposal for setting up a varsity in South India was initiated in the year 1839. It was only in January 1840 that the University Board was constituted with Mr. George Norton as its President.

More information available at following link just Select & paste to the address bar
http://www.chennaieducation.net/universities/university_of_madras/


SIOM Cutoff, SIOM Cutoff 2010, SIOM Nashik

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 07:18 AM PST


Symbiosis Institute Of Operation Management, Nashik Has Published The Cutoff List. Candidate Should Check Out SIOM Cutoff 2010 At Official Site www.siom.in.

Click Here For More Detail

Following Are Some Important Dates

Registration for SNAP test - Before November 24, 2009

SIOM online Registration - Before January 23, 2010

GDPI shortlist - February, 06, 2010

GDPI - February 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 2010

First Merit List - February 26, 2010

Last Date of fees payment - March 10, 2010

Course Commencement - June 01, 2010

Symbiosis is one of India's leading educational Institutions imparting quality education for over 38 years. Symbiosis is a family of 35 academic institutions spread across 20 campuses in and around Pune, sister city to Mumbai – India's commercial capital.

It is host to over 27,000 Indian and International students on campus and over 1,00,000 students off campus.


'Marathi Issue' Gets High On Marathi Channels

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 06:30 AM PST

Star Majha channel repeatedly highlights Marathi issue, by playing the speeches of politicians for and against Marathi language and left it to the viewers to decide; who was right and who was wrong. But, on the whole, their tone was in favour of those who reacted sharply on Rahul Gandhi's and Mukesh Ambani's uncalled statements.

At a time when English and Hindi news channels were bias towards Marathi issue in Mumbai, for obvious reasons; the Marathi news channels played their cards well, to unite Marathi people for a just cause, which was in the interest of local people. IBN – Lokmat tried to invite opinion from experts. In their 'Great Bhet' programme, even prolific writer Shobha De offered her sensible views this issue of Marathi. Ms. De said that there was nothing wrong in making Marathi compulsory for cab drivers in Mumbai; as in every metro like Bangalore, West Bengal and other states, the cab drivers are supposed to know their local language. So, what's wrong in implementing Marathi, for issuing licenses to new cab drivers in Mumbai ? she questioned. She specifically blamed the ruling party Ministers for not being firm on implementing the law. " Our Ministers don't stand firm on their words and they are used to taking U turn on their previous statements," she said.

In all, we are finding a lot of entertainment through news on these channels and at the same time also coming to know the true colours of some of our Politicians, who are against favouring Marathi in Mumbai. And, one thing is sure that none of these marathi news channels are showing any kind of bias towards any party or person. The content of news have been more in the interest of people from Maharashtra.


India vs South Africa Live | India vs South Africa 2010 | India vs South Africa Live Streaming

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 05:12 AM PST

Get live cricket updates & score



Team India: Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Murali Vijay, Sachin Tendulkar, Subramaniam Badrinath, MS Dhoni (C)(W), Wriddhiman Saha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma

Team South Africa: Graeme Smith (C), Ashwell Prince, Hashim Amla, Jacques Kallis, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, Mark Boucher (W), Dale Steyn, Wayne Parnell, Morne Morkel, Paul Harris

Cricket Dates To Be Played

1st Test: India v South Africa at Nagpur
Feb 6-10 (09:30 local, 04:00 GMT)
2nd Test: India v South Africa at Kolkata
Feb 14-18 (09:30 local, 04:00 GMT)
1st ODI: India v South Africa at Jaipur
Feb 21 (14:30 local, 09:00 GMT)
2nd ODI: India v South Africa at Kanpur
Feb 24 (09:00 local, 03:30 GMT)
3rd ODI: India v South Africa at Ahmedabad
Feb 27 (14:30 local, 09:00 GMT)


0 comments:

Blog Archive