Really Funny Jokes

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Clean jokes funny-Warm beer

Posted: 16 Jan 2010 12:02 AM PST


A crop-duster was asked by a friend how his day had gone.

"It was the worst day of my life," replied the man. "This morning I was up in my plane dusting a field when I nicked a power line and damaged the wing of the plane. When I got back to the office, my boss chewed me out. Then the guy from the FAA chewed me out. On my way home, I stopped off at a bar and was handed a warm beer. So I yelled at the bartender, 'Don't you have any cold beers?'"

The bartender said, "Sorry, but we've been out of electricity all day ever since some idiot crop-duster hit a power line down the road."

"What could I say to that?"

Adult jokes-Lady elephant

Posted: 16 Jan 2010 12:01 AM PST


So this lady elephant is walking along the forest, when she gets a sliver in her foot. It`s really quite painful, so when she sees this bunny rabbit on the forest floor, she asks him to pull the sliver out.

The rabbit says, "Okay, but if I do this favour for you, you have to promise to do a favour for me."

"All right," says the elephant, "what?"

"Well you see," says the rabbit, "I haven`t gotten my rocks off in a long time. I`ve had no action at all, and I thought that you might help me."

The elephant is a little shocked, but she wants that sliver out, so she agrees.

So the rabbit pulls the sliver out and says, "Okay, get ready," and jumps up there and starts going to town with the elephant.

This monkey in a tree nearby sees this little bunny rabbit going at with the elephant, and he starts jumping up and down and laughing in the tree. He jumps so hard that a coconut falls out of the tree and hits the elephant on the head.

The elephant says, "Ouch!"

And the rabbit says, "That`s right b**ch, take it all!"

Short funny jokes-Average age

Posted: 16 Jan 2010 12:01 AM PST


Q. What was the average age of a cave man?
A. Stone Age!

0 comments:

Blog Archive