Really Funny Jokes

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Hilarious jokes-Here's "The Rest of the Story"

Posted: 08 Jan 2010 12:03 AM PST


Here's "The Rest of the Story"

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."
Nearly 75 years ago , Roosevelt said "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land."
Now Obama is going to steal your shovel kick your asses, raise the price of camels, and mortgage the Promised Land.

Ultimate jokes-Compilation of Mexican words

Posted: 08 Jan 2010 12:02 AM PST


Compilation of Mexican words

'Heater' - My little sister started to choke, perro my mom told me to heater in the back.

'Juicy' - Hey Vato, I will roll a joint and ju tell me if juicy the cops!

'Sodas' - My vieja looks good and sodas her sister.

'Cheese' - Maria likes me pero cheese too fat.

'Chile ' - When my wife and I were dating, she was fine, but since we got married chile herself go.

'Juarez ' - My vieja slapped me and I said, juarez your *uckin problem! Bish!

'Chicken' - My wife wanted me to go to the store, but chicken go herself.

'Harrassment' - Orale vato my old lady caught me n bed wit my sancha pero harrasment nothing to me!!!

'Water' - My vieja gets mad and I dont even know water problem is.

'Brief' - My homie farted gacho bad, and I could not brief.

'Mushroom' - Orale vato, when all my familia gets in the car, there is not mushroom.

'Frito' - After arguing with the pinche policia he told me i wuz frito go.

'Wafer' - I wanted to go to the movies with my friends, pero los mensos didn't wafer me.

'July' - You told me you were going to the store and July to me! Julyer!

'Liver and Cheese' - Some vato tried to sweet talk my ruca, I told him 'orale loco liver alone, cheese mines.'

Short funny jokes-Harley and Hoover

Posted: 08 Jan 2010 12:01 AM PST


What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
The position of the dirt bag.

0 comments:

Blog Archive