Really Funny Jokes

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes-No ride

Posted: 03 Jan 2010 12:03 AM PST


A woman was driving along, and her car broke down. She decided to hitchhike to the nearest gas station. A truck driver hauling a load of chickens pulled up.
The driver asked, "Hey, little lady, need a lift?"
"Yes, my car broke down, and I need a ride to the nearest gas station.."
The driver replied, "OK, but first you have to f**k me! No f**k, no ride."
She said, "I`m sorry, I don`t need a ride that badly."
So the driver pulled away. All this time, the driver had a parrot on his shoulder.
The parrot started saying, "No f**k, no ride! No f**k, no ride!"
The driver said, "You had better shut up, bird, or I`m gonna throw you in back with the chickens!"
About two miles down the road, the parrot said, "No f**k, no ride!"
So the driver slammed on the breaks and threw him in back with the chickens! About 2 more miles further down the road, the driver heard sirens and saw flashing lights, so he pulled over.
He got out of the truck and approached the officer.
"What`s the problem, officer. I wasn`t speeding was I?"
The officer said, "I wasn`t pulling you over for speeding. I just wanted to inform you that you have a parrot throwing chickens out the trailer screaming, "No f**k, no ride! No f**k, no ride!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive