Really Funny Jokes

>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Doctor jokes-Young gynecologist

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 12:04 AM PST


An old woman was taken to a gynecologist for the very first time, and of course the gynecologist was a very young and handsome fellow. The doctor was very thorough in his examination, and of course the old woman was quite embarrassed throughout the whole examination. Finally, the exam was over and the doctor told her to get dressed and come in to his office to talk about his findings.
The old woman listened intently as the doctor gave her the results. She then said she really only had one question for him.
The doctor said, "What is the question you have?"
"Tell me young man, does your mother know how you make a living?"


Office jokes-Online chat

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 12:03 AM PST


A guy was chatting with a female (never met her directly) -.
(Background, both are s/w engineers by the way and both work for real big MNC's )
Hero: Hey...GM ... How's u doing today?
Female: VGM...Day is going good and it got better having found u on chat
Hero: wow...am honored, u know what, my day starts only when I find you on Chat
Female: Yep...me too feel the same....Brb (be right back)'ll get some Coffee.
Hero: OK(Hero waits impatiently. Meanwhile, his manager comes to his seat.)
Manager: Hey, I need some help from you
Hero: [**** This guy always comes at wrong time] Yeah tell me
Manager: Could u write a program for me which generates nth prime number, given value of n. Would you give this by today evening?
Hero: I would do that, but I think it's quite hard, is it ok with you, if I Give it by tomorrow evening.
Manager: Yeah, that would be fine. Thank you [Leaves the place]
(Our hero sighs and stares at his monitor waiting impatiently for Female to Arrive. All of a sudden smiles on his face. Over to chat window...)
Female: Hey, am back
Hero: cool, you know what my manager does, She's kinda..... keeps asking stupid Things, tries to give me stupid work
Female: Yeah, it's the same everywhere. Real sick ppl these managers are!!
Hero: Yep, u rite!!
Female: Hey, can u do me a favor
Hero: *smiles* sure, why not.
Female: Hey, I want you to write me a program to print nth prime Number; given N. Would you give that to me by tomorrow evening? Plzzz. You know it's real Urgent for me to work this out
Hero: hey, that's a one-hour's work. Sure check Ur mail in an hour from now. ok?
Female: THIS IS WHAT I ASKED U WHEN I CAME TO YOUR WORK PLACE. NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM!! AND ONE MORE POINT.... YOUR 1 HOUR TIME STARTS NOW!! Good Morning Online chat

Really funny jokes-Irritation, aggravation and frustration

Posted: 23 Dec 2009 12:03 AM PST


A boy asks his father to explain the differences among irritation, aggravation, and frustration.
His father picks up the phone and dials a number at random.
When the phone is answered, he asks, "Can I speak to Bill, please?"
"No! There's no one called Bill here," says the person who answered the phone.
His father hangs up. "That's irritation," he says.
He picks up the phone again, dials the same number, and asks for Bill a second time.
"No, there's no one here called Bill. Go away. If you call again I shall telephone the police," the person says.
His father hangs up and says, "That's aggravation. "
"Then what's frustration? " asks his son.
The father picks up the phone and dials the same number a third time.
"Hello, this is Bill. Have I received any phone calls?" he asks casually.

0 comments:

Blog Archive