Really Funny Jokes

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes-Lonely widow

Posted: 03 Dec 2009 12:04 AM PST


A lonely widow, aged 70, decided that is was time to get married again. So she put an ad in the local newspaper that read:

HUSBAND WANTED:
MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's),
MUST NOT BEAT ME,
MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME,
AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

Two days later the doorbell rang. She opened the door, and much to her dismay, there sat a gray-haired gentleman in a wheel chair. He had no armsor legs.
"Are you responding to my ad?" the woman asked. "You're not really askingme to consider you, are you?"
"Yes, I am," the man replied.
The old lady sneered: "Just look at you. You have no legs !"
The old gentleman smiled and said: "Therefore, I cannot run around on you!"
"You don't have any arms, either!" she snorted.
Again, the old man smiled, and softly replied: "Therefore, I can never beat you!"
She raised an eyebrow and asked intently: "Are you still good in bed?"
The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"
The wedding is set for Saturday.

Sardar jokes-Inconsolable

Posted: 03 Dec 2009 12:04 AM PST


Santa's wife dies. He is calm, but his wife's lover is crying furiously...
Finally, Santa consoles him: Don't worry buddy, I will marry again.

Really funny jokes-Perhaps

Posted: 03 Dec 2009 12:03 AM PST


The teacher says, 'Okay, class, we're going to play a game today. I want everyone to give me a sentence with the word 'perhaps' in it.'
Claude says, 'Perhaps if we are good, the teacher won't give us any homework.'
The teacher says, 'Very good, Claude.'
Mary says, 'The sky is very dark... perhaps it's going to rain.' The teacher says, 'Very good, Mary.'
She calls on Little Johnny in the back.
Johnny says, 'Yesterday, when I got home from school, my sister and her music teacher both had their pants down to their ankles. Perhaps they were gonna pee on the piano.

0 comments:

Blog Archive