Really Funny Jokes

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Funny jokes-This very moment

Posted: 26 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


She was standing in the kitchen preparing to boil eggs for breakfast, wearing only the t-shirt that she normally slept in.
As I walked in almost awake, she turned and said softly, 'you've got to make love to me this very moment.'
My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day.'
Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all right there on the kitchen table.
Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her t-shirt still around her neck.
A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?'
She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'

Teacher jokes-Complicated concept

Posted: 26 Sep 2009 12:02 AM PDT


One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A pre-med student rudely interrupted, demanding, "Why do we have to learn all this stuff?"
"To save lives," the professor responded quickly, and continued the lecture.
A few minutes later, the same student spoke up again. "So, how exactly does physics save lives?" he persisted.
"It keeps the idiots out of medical school," replied the professor.

0 comments:

Blog Archive