Really Funny Jokes

>> Monday, September 7, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes-Yard Sale

Posted: 07 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


One day while passing a nursing home I noticed six old ladies lying naked on the grass.
I thought this was a bit unusual but I continued on my way to the store.
On my return trip, I passed the same nursing home with the same six old ladies laying on the lawn.
This time my curiosity got the best of me and I went inside to talk to the manager.
"Do you know there are six ladies laying naked on your front lawn?"
"Yes," he said. "They are retired prostitutes and they're having a yard sale!"

Really funny jokes-Scuba diving

Posted: 07 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


I was talking on the phone with my son, who was stationed in Hawaii with the Air Force.
He was explaining how the troops were learning to scuba-dive. "We used the buddy system," he said, "and occasionally dived into shark-infested waters."
Listening on the extension, my daughter asked, "What do you do if you see a shark?"
My son said, "Swim faster than my buddy."

Jokes funny-Door to door

Posted: 07 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


Two church members were going door to door. They knocked on the door of a woman who clearly was not happy to see them. She told them in no uncertain terms she did not want to hear their message and then slammed the door in their faces.
To her surprise, the door did not close. In fact, it bounced back open. Seeing the two church members at the door frustrated her. She stormed back to the door and flung it shut.
But the door still didn't close. Furious, she grabbed the door with two hands and shoved it as hard as she could. But again, the door wouldn't shut.
Convinced one of these rude church members was sticking a foot in the door, she reared back to give the door a slam that would really teach them a lesson.
Just then, one of the church members said, "Ma'am, before you do that again, you might want to move your cat."

0 comments:

Blog Archive