Really Funny Jokes

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Short funny jokes-Sick and tired

Posted: 03 Sep 2009 12:05 AM PDT


"How are things going with you?"
"So so. I left my job, because of illness and fatigue."
"Sorry to hear that. What happened?"
"My boss got sick and tired of me."

Naughty jokes-Englishman and American

Posted: 03 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


An Englishman and an American are lying side-by-side on deck chairs aboard a cruise liner. Soon enough they strike up a conversation, which begins with the American ticking off the Englishman saying, "You English are all so tight-arsed. You've got to learn how to loosen up a bit. You'all set yourselves apart too much. Look at me for example, I have Italian blood, French blood, some Polish blood, a little Indian blood, and even some Swedish blood. What do you say to that?"
The Englishman says, "That's very sporting of your mother."

Jokes funny-Accidents

Posted: 03 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


A cowboy went to buy an insurance policy and the agent asked, "Have you ever had an accident?"
"Nope," replied the cowboy, "but last summer, a bronco kicked in two of my ribs... and a couple of years ago, a rattlesnake bit me on the ankle."
"Wouldn't you call those accidents?" quizzed the puzzled agent.
"Naw," the cowboy replied. "They did it on purpose!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive