Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Adult jokes-Trouble

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:04 AM PDT


A Jewish girl came home one day and said, "Mom, I got married."
Her mother said, "Oh, that's great."
The girl said, "But, Mom, he's an Arab."
Her mother said, "Oy, that's not so great."
The girl said, "But he's an Arab sheik. He's wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. You and Daddy are going to live in the lap of luxury for the rest of your lives."
Six months later, the Jewish girl walked into the house and said, "Mom, I love my Arab sheik, but my God, all he wants to do is screw me in my ass. Day and night, all he'll do is bang me in the a**. When I got married, my a**hole was like a dime. Now it's like a silver dollar."
Her mother said, "So for 90 cents you're going to make trouble?"

Really funny jokes-John Smith

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


This woman dies, and when she gets to heaven she asks Saint Peter, "Would it be possible for me to get together with my dear departed husband? He died many years ago." Saint Peter asks, "What's his name?"
"John Smith," replies the woman.
"Gee," says Saint Peter, "we've got a lot of John Smiths up here. But sometimes we can identify people by their last words. Do you happen to remember what his last words were?"
The woman thinks for a moment, then says, "Oh yes! I remember them! He said that if I ever slept with another man after he was gone, he would roll over in his grave."
"Oh!" says Saint Peter. "You mean Whirling John Smith!"

Short funny jokes-For the first time

Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:03 AM PDT


The little girl went to church for the first time. As she was leaving with her parents, the minister asked how she had liked church.
"I liked the music," she replied, "but the commercial was too long."

0 comments:

Blog Archive