Really Funny Jokes

>> Monday, August 31, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Birthday party jokes-What game

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 12:04 AM PDT


Q. What party game do rabbits like to play?
A. Musical Hares!

Really funny jokes-Equipment

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 12:04 AM PDT


A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort up north.The husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn while the wife
preferred to read. One morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap. The wife
decided to take the boat out. She was not familiar with the lake so she rowed out, anchored the boat, and started reading her
book. Along comes the sheriff in his boat, pulls up alongside and says,
"Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading my book," she replies.
"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
"But, Officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"
"But you have all this equipment, Ma'am. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that I will charge you with rape," snaps the irate woman.
"I didn't even touch you," grouses the sheriff.
"Yes, that's true.. but you have all the equipment ..."

Clean jokes-Forgot

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 12:03 AM PDT


The surgeon told his patient who woke up after having been operated: "I'm afraid we're going to have to operate you again. Because, you see, I forgot my rubber gloves inside you."
"Well, if it's just because of them, I'd rather pay for them if you just leave me alone."

0 comments:

Blog Archive