Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Really Funny Jokes


Short funny jokes-Truly married

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:05 AM PDT


No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife isn't saying.

Really funny jokes-On diet

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:04 AM PDT


Needing to shed a few pounds, my husband and I went on a diet that had specific recipes for each meal of the day. I followed the instructions closely, dividing the finished recipe in half for our individual plates.
We felt terrific and thought the diet was wonderful because we never felt hungry!
But when we realized we were gaining weight, not losing it, I checked the recipes again.
There, in very fine print was: "Serves 6."

Office jokes-I need a raise

Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:03 AM PDT


"I have to have a raise," the man said to his boss. "There are three other companies after me."
"Is that so?" asked the manager. "What other companies are after you?"
"The electric company, the telephone company, and the gas company."

0 comments:

Blog Archive