Really Funny Jokes

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Birthday party jokes-Older

Posted: 04 Aug 2009 12:05 AM PDT


When I was a child my family was so poor that the only thing I got on my birthday was a year older.

Really funny jokes-The Best Way To Pray

Posted: 04 Aug 2009 12:04 AM PDT


A priest, a minister and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.
"Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray," the priest said.
"No," said the minister. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven."
"You're both wrong," the guru said. "The most effective prayer position is lying down on the floor."
The repairman could contain himself no longer. "Hey, fellas," he interrupted. "The best prayin' I ever did was when I was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole."

Clean jokes-Getting old

Posted: 04 Aug 2009 12:03 AM PDT


Three older ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand in front of the refrigerator and can't remember whether I need to put it away or start making a sandwich."
The second lady chimed in, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."
The third one responded, "Well, I'm glad I don't have that problem; knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table. Then she told them, "That must be the door; I'll get it!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive